Recent/Significant Posts:

We often refer friends to our post(s) on our experiences with Ben's Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, as of yet these are:
--- Our introduction to this disease and basic timeline February 2012 through July 26, 2013.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mike's "Book"

Well, I'm sure it's obvious by now that I/we are enjoying the "Smilebox" program! Last week while Matt was gone, I let the kids each take a turn working on a project with me. I'm still finishing up the girls', but Mike's is ready for launch...

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Mike - Man of Action (Mar 2009)
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


This one is a scrapbook, again, so you have to click the little buttons underneath (after it loads into its own browser window) to "turn" the pages...

...I'll be sure to let Mike know if anyone leaves comments for him/us about his "book".... :-)

1 comment:

mary haroldsen said...

we love mike a man of action. he is so cute i especially like when he plays air hockey with his daddy. but at the end him being the king of the castle was great. uncle joe and i love our little mikey.