Recent/Significant Posts:

We often refer friends to our post(s) on our experiences with Ben's Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, as of yet these are:
--- Our introduction to this disease and basic timeline February 2012 through July 26, 2013.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Primary Sharing Time - 1st Week of August, 2010

I am doing Sharing Time again this week --- we're juggling schedules a little to accommodate vacations (including mine)...

This week's theme is: Jesus Christ is a God of Miracles

The (official) Sharing Time Outline is pretty simple and clear this time, so I'm pretty much following that.... (Guess the word "miracle", define it for the kids, tell 2 stories of miracles, let kids act out/do actions to stories....)

Two cool ideas I'm swiping from other people, though:

1) To go along with the story of Jesus Calming the Storm, Amy Gerber on Sugardoodle had a neat idea for actions, etc.

2) Deborah Raymond had the idea of using fish as a tie-in to the two stories suggested in the outline and a couple other miracles, including feeding the multitudes and walking on water... She's making an incredible little craft to give her Primary kids --- which is way more ambitious than I would ever be! However, she also designed a simple handout (and even thoughtfully provided it in black-and-white) and I think I'll probably go ahead and print that (or make something similar).

I'm so glad people are willing to share their ideas!

Oh, and thanks to whoever put my link for the last Sharing Time I did onto Sugardoodle --- I'm flattered!

No comments: