Recent/Significant Posts:

We often refer friends to our post(s) on our experiences with Ben's Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, as of yet these are:
--- Our introduction to this disease and basic timeline February 2012 through July 26, 2013.

Friday, January 23, 2009

More Cute-ness & New (Book) Project

Esther is about 9 weeks old now, and is starting to be quite "vocal". She gurgles and coos at us when she's happy, and is pretty smiley, too. (Of course, at this age even her "pouts" are awefully cute!) Here's a little clip of her "talking" to us (the other voices are mostly me and Emily)...

On a completely unrelated note, today I have been "playing" with a really neat website - its called "Shelfari" and lets you make booklists (in the form of virtual bookshelves) and share them with friends, etc. You can see one of my "bookshelves" at the bottom of this blog. The bookshelf is a full-blown "widget", so it updates when I add things on the Shelfari site. It also links to my profile on their site where I'm happily adding more and more books and reviews and such....

I've tried making booklist webpages before with minimal success, so I'm extra glad to have found this site! I have Melinda to thank - she has a bookshelf "widget" on her blog, too... Anyway, I highly recommend the site if you are looking to share booklists (or lots of other book-related stuff). I also recommend a great number of books, of course....

Let me know if any of y'all like any of my picks or have others to suggest!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute! I'm so excited with each new thing a baby does!

I'm glad I could help out with the book shelf! I really need to go in and update, but I like keeping those, my very favorites, right up front. Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

sydney and i love seeing the pictures and videos! so cute!!! i wish the cousins could see eachother more often! baby esther is so sweet. good to see her! -jess

Beverly B. said...

Hey! I'm glad I found you guys. I can't believe how your family has grown.