Recent/Significant Posts:

We often refer friends to our post(s) on our experiences with Ben's Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, as of yet these are:
--- Our introduction to this disease and basic timeline February 2012 through July 26, 2013.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Singing to Baby

Having put up a couple of over-due posts, I can finally get to today's fun....

Over the last couple of weeks, the kids have really been into singing. This is something I've encouraged since I can sing with them while I'm rocking/soothing/nursing the baby. Now they like to sing to the baby... Anyway, I finally got my act together and filmed a bit:

Three-year-old Natalie singing "Edelweiss" (from the Sound of Music) to baby Esther... Hard to hear but awefully cute...!

...and the it was Em's turn, of course...

(A little easier to hear, I hope, and just as cute!)

Well, I really don't know what the kids' fascination is with "Edelweiss" - they've seen very little of the movie - but it is sweet to hear them (try to) sing it.... So there you go - a healthy dose of "cute" for your day...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That's just cute! Evie's finally starting to actually sing some of her own favorite songs, so I can really appreciate how much your kids are loving music!